Monthly Archives: December 2013

My XML standard again fails

I wrote earlier that my XML standard writing (about automatic transformation between XML namespaces) failed. I have later resolved that problem, see standard draft (in Word 97 format), but now I found another problem: For my idea to work in … Continue reading

Posted in Programming, XML | 1 Comment

I continued to write my XML standard

I wrote earlier that my specification writing project failed, because I set contradictory goals to sort transformation both by precedence and by stability and completeness, what is impossible. Now I found a way to continue this project. Basically I just … Continue reading

Posted in XML | Leave a comment