I continued to write my XML standard

I wrote earlier that my specification writing project failed, because I set contradictory goals to sort transformation both by precedence and by stability and completeness, what is impossible.

Now I found a way to continue this project. Basically I just sort first by precedence and only after this by stability and completeness. It is a rather easy idea which I missed earlier.

See current version of the standard (now very rough draft in Word 97 format).

I am now going to finish standard writing, then study Scala programming language and implement a real proof of concept of my standard in Scala.

Now as you see it is in earlier stages of development but it should burst the Internet when the project will be finished.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.