Finished translation of namespace transformer to Python

I originally started to write my XML Boiler software in Ada. Ada compiler has too many bugs.

I switched to Java. I discovered for myself that Java byte arrays are limited to about 4GB of bytes, this makes problematic processing of big XML files. I switched to Python.

Now I have finished translating it from Java to Python. Now I can continue to implement features. Yet much work remains.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Programming, XML. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.